• Replacement of thePelandale Avenue
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Modesto Bee
will require shoulder closures at various times this week. Details are atwww.sr99pelandale.org
• Expansion of the Virginia Corridor trail will require temporary closure ofBowen Avenue
just east of Beard School.
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction for intersection improvements atRoselle and Merle avenues
• Briggsmore Avenue from Sisk Road to 500 feet west of McHenry Avenue will have alternating lane closures for pavement work.
• Tree trimming will require detours onMorris Avenue
through Thursday and in the right lane on northbound and southboundMcHenry
through July 18.
• Delays are expected for construction of a right-turn lane from eastboundBangs Avenue
to southboundPrescott Road
will have temporary lane closures for asphalt patching through Thursday.
• Sections ofCarver Road
will be closed to through traffic fromOrangeburg Avenue
from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for pipeline construction.
• Sewer work will continue nearElm