▪ The replacement of the Pelandale Avenue interchange on Highway 99 will involve shoulder closures at various locations. Details are at www.sr99pelandale.org.
▪ The extension of the Virginia Corridor Trail has not yet opened, but all street work is complete.
▪ Water mains are being improved in an area bounded by Encina, La Loma, Las Palmas and Covena avenues. Edgebrook Drive will be closed to through traffic from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
▪ A sewer project in the Emerald Avenue area will include work on Emerald and Elm avenues.
▪ Emerald Avenue between Kansas and Elm avenues will be closed for paving today and Wednesday.
▪ Water system upgrades in south Modesto will include work on Imperial, Tucson, Plumas, Placer, Modoc and Whitmore avenues and Ustick Road.
▪ Standiford Avenue between McHenry Avenue and Dale Road will have temporary lane closures for crack sealing.