Good or bad actions by Trump?
▪ Fired the FBI Director;
▪ Left Paris Accord;
▪ Shared classified Israeli Intelligence;
Never miss a local story.
▪ Abandoned Qatar;
▪ Praised Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte on his drug program, which included killing suspected drug dealers;
▪ Picked Michael Flynn, an agent for Turkish government, as as national security adviser;
▪ Pushed a health care plan that would have hugely reduced Medi-Caid availability;
▪ Picked Paul Manafort, ukrainian government agent;
▪ Effectively eliminated the State Department;
▪ Trying to block immigration of Muslim refugees or even visits;
▪ Deport undocumented who have committed no felonies;
▪ Trying to end DACA;
▪ Allying with white nationalists;
▪ Defunding Planned Parenthood;
▪ Daring North Korea into a nuclear confrontation;
▪ Governance by Twitter;
▪ Threatening the multi-nation Iran nuclear weapons agreement;
▪ Unilaterally end health-care subsidies
Forget colluding with Russians, unless it’s also obstruction of justice.
Paul Golden, Modesto