Re “Signs you’re voting for Donald Trump” (Letters, Oct. 9): Signs you will not be voting for Donald Trump.
1. You support the Black Panthers intimidating voters at polling places. You support and encourage mob riots in our streets, the destruction of private property, rocks, bottle and other projectiles thrown at police.
2. You fear an immigration policy that protects our borders and provides any kind of vetting. You feel your ancestors should have never assimilated to an American culture.
3. You have disdain for the Bible.
Never miss a local story.
4. You believe only the end results matters and not the crooked/nasty way you may have taken to get there.
5. You look down your nose at others. Surely you’re smarter and know what’s best for others.
6. You await the day the Supreme Court rules beastiality and marriage to your pet as a right.
7. You define “equality” as “sameness.” It’s not equal opportunity you want, it’s that everyone must have the same outcome regardless of skill, talent or effort.
The fear for liberals: a country with a common border, language and culture.
Scott Langpap, Modesto