The Manteca Police Department is seeking information on vehicles and trailers stolen between 12:30 and 6:30 a.m. Saturday from 1461 Bass Pro Drive.
“All of the vehicles and trailers are custom painted orange with ‘Tillamook’ in white along the sides,” according to a news release. “The Cargo Trailer has images of the Mini Buses displayed on the sides. The mini buses are completely restored and valued at approximately $100,000 each. When the vehicles were stolen, the buses were inside of the trailer. The trailer was attached to the orange Ford F350.”
The vehicles are listed as follows:
• 2008 Ford F350, Oregon license Y116821
Never miss a local story.
• Wells Cargo Trailer, Oregon license TF1144
• 1964 VW Mini Bus, Oregon license YUM4
• 1966 VW Mini Bus, Oregon license YUM5
• 1959 VW Mini Bus, Oregon license YUM6
Anyone with information on the trailers is asked to call Manteca police at (209) 456-8101 or Crime Stoppers at (209) 823-4636.