• The southbound ramp fromPelandale Avenue
Never miss a local story.
is closed as part of the interchange replacement. A temporary ramp is at the south end ofSalida Boulevard.
The new northbound onramp is open. Other work will require shoulder closures in several locations. Details are atwww.sr99pelandale.org
• Extension of the Virginia Corridor trail means closure of the south sidewalk onWoodrow Avenue
and the north sidewalk on
. Periodic lane closures are possible in the area.
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction for intersection improvements atRoselle and Merle avenues
. Completion is expected by Friday.
• Briggsmore Avenue from Sisk Road to 500 feet west of McHenry Avenue will have alternating lane closures for pavement work.
• Delays are expected for construction of a right-turn lane from eastboundBangs Avenue
to southboundPrescott Road
• Sections ofCarver Road
will be closed to through traffic fromOrangeburg Avenue
from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for pipeline construction. Some lane closures are planned onOrangeburg Avenue
andDel Vale Avenue
• Tree trimming will require daytime barricades in parts of downtown. It also will involve right lane closures onYosemite Boulevard
, first fromYosemite Meadows Drive
, then fromD Street
• Water-main work will take place mostly at night onSisk Road
, starting about 500 feet north ofKiernan Avenue
, then west on Kiernan to the opposite side ofHighway 99
, ending atElm Street
• A major sewer project in the area ofCarpenter Road
will include excavation east of Carpenter.
will have lane closures between17th
for a traffic-signal upgrade.
• Traffic signals are being installed onWest Orangeburg Avenue
and onEast Orangeburg Avenue
will be closed for paving.
• SouthboundSisk Road
will have traffic controls for a sewer project.
• Intersection improvements are being done atSeventh Street and B Street.