ROAD WORK• Replacement of the Pelandale Avenue interchange at Highway 99 could mean delays on Salida Boulevard and will involve shoulder closures elsewhere. Starting Wednesday, traffic will be detoured from the northbound onramp from Pelandale. Details are at www.sr99pelandale.org.
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction for intersection improvements at Roselle and Merle avenues .
• Briggsmore Avenue from Sisk Road to 500 feet west of McHenry Avenue will have alternating lane closures for pavement work.• Delays are expected for construction of a right-turn lane from eastbound Bangs Avenue to southbound Prescott Road .
• Sections of Carver Road will be closed to through traffic from Orangeburg Avenue to Roseburg Avenue from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for pipeline construction. Some lane closures are planned on Orangeburg Avenue between Grape Avenue and Del Vale Avenue .
• Tree trimming will require daytime barricades in parts of downtown until Sept. 1.
• Water main work will take place mostly at night on Sisk Road , starting about 500 feet north of Kiernan Avenue , then west on Kiernan to the opposite side of Highway 99, ending at Elm Street and Broadway Avenue.
• The intersection of Emerald Avenue and Elm Avenue is closed as part of a major sewer project in the area.