• Replacement of thePelandale Avenue
interchange atHighway 99
could mean delays onSalida Boulevard
and will involve shoulder closures elsewhere. Starting Wednesday, traffic will be detoured from the northbound onramp from Pelandale. Details are atwww.sr99pelandale.org
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction for intersection improvements atRoselle and Merle avenues
• Briggsmore Avenue from Sisk Road to 500 feet west of McHenry Avenue will have alternating lane closures for pavement work.
• Delays are expected for construction of a right-turn lane from eastboundBangs Avenue
to southboundPrescott Road
• Sections ofCarver Road
will be closed to through traffic fromOrangeburg Avenue
from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for pipeline construction. Some lane closures are planned onOrangeburg Avenue
andDel Vale Avenue
• Tree trimming will require daytime barricades in parts of downtown until Sept. 1.
• Water main work will take place mostly at night onSisk Road
, starting about 500 feet north ofKiernan Avenue
, then west on Kiernan to the opposite side of Highway 99, ending atElm Street
• The intersection ofEmerald Avenue
is closed as part of a major sewer project in the area.