• Replacement of thePelandale Avenue
Never miss a local story.
could mean delays onSalida Boulevard
and will involve shoulder closures elsewhere. Details are atwww.sr99pelandale.org
• Expansion of the Virginia Corridor trail will require temporary closure ofBowen Avenue
just east of Beard School and of the south sidewalk on
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction for intersection improvements atRoselle and Merle avenues
• Briggsmore Avenue from Sisk Road to 500 feet west of McHenry Avenue will have alternating lane closures for pavement work.
• Delays are expected for construction of a right-turn lane from eastboundBangs Avenue
to southboundPrescott Road
• Sections ofCarver Road
will be closed to through traffic fromOrangeburg Avenue
from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for pipeline construction. Some lane closures are planned onOrangeburg Avenue
andDel Vale Avenue
• Tree trimming will require daytime barricades in parts of downtown until Sept. 1.
• Water main work will take place mostly at night onSisk Road
, starting about 500 feet north ofKiernan Avenue
, then west on Kiernan to the opposite side of Highway 99, ending atElm Street
• Part ofEmerald Avenue
north ofKansas Avenue
will be closed as part of a major sewer project in the area.