ROAD WORK• Replacement of the Pelandale Avenue interchange at Highway 99 could mean delays on Salida Boulevard and will involve shoulder closures elsewhere. Details are at www.sr99pelandale.org.
• Expansion of the Virginia Corridor trail will require temporary closure of Bowen Avenue just east of Beard School and of the south sidewalk on Woodrow Avenue .
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction for intersection improvements at Roselle and Merle avenues .
• Briggsmore Avenue from Sisk Road to 500 feet west of McHenry Avenue will have alternating lane closures for pavement work.• Delays are expected for construction of a right-turn lane from eastbound Bangs Avenue to southbound Prescott Road .
• Sections of Carver Road will be closed to through traffic from Orangeburg Avenue to Roseburg Avenue from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for pipeline construction. Some lane closures are planned on Orangeburg Avenue between Grape Avenue and Del Vale Avenue .
• Tree trimming will require daytime barricades in parts of downtown until Sept. 1.
• Water main work will take place mostly at night on Sisk Road , starting about 500 feet north of Kiernan Avenue , then west on Kiernan to the opposite side of Highway 99, ending at Elm Street and Broadway Avenue.
• Part of Emerald Avenue north of Kansas Avenue will be closed as part of a major sewer project in the area.