Denham announces mobile office hours for August
07/31/2014 2:58 PM
07/31/2014 4:31 PM
U.S. Rep. Jeff Denham, R-Turlock, has announced his mobile district office hours for August. The hours are an opportunity for 10th District residents to meet with the congressman and staff to hear more about his work in Washington, D.C., and the Central Valley, have their questions answered or get help with specific casework.
The mobile office hours are hosted by staff and, when possible, by Denham. Staff members are available to assist residents with casework on matters including Medicare, Veterans Affairs, Social Security, the Internal Revenue Service and federal legislation.
Additional information is available through Rep. Denham’s website, http://denham.house.gov/mobile-district-office-hours, and the schedule for the month is provided below.
Regular office hours are open to the public and no appointment is necessary. The Modesto office is at 4701 Sisk Road, Suite 202, and the hours are weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The schedule is subject to change throughout the year; any alterations will be posted online. For more information, contact Denham’s Modesto district office at (209) 579-5458.• Modesto – Aug. 21, 2 to 3:30 p.m., Maddux Youth Center, 615 Sierra Drive, held in conjunction with Sen. Anthony Cannella’s office.
• Turlock – Thursday, 9 to 10 a.m., Chamber of Commerce conference room, 115 S. Golden State Blvd.
• Ceres – Aug. 15, 1 to 2:30 p.m., Community Center, 2701 Fourth St. Held in conjunction with Sen. Anthony Cannella’s and Assemblyman Adam Gray’s offices.
• Riverbank – Aug. 15, 10 to 11:30 a.m., City Hall, 6707 Third St. Held in conjunction with Sen. Cathleen Galgiani’s and Assemblywoman Kristin Olsen’s offices.
• Oakdale – Friday, 9:30 to 11 a.m., Chamber of Commerce, 590 N. Yosemite Ave. Held in conjunction with Assemblywoman Kristin Olsen’s office.
• Hughson – Aug. 14, 10:30 a.m. to noon, 7018 Pine St. Held in conjunction with Assemblywoman Kristin Olsen’s office.
• Waterford – Friday, 2 to 3:30 p.m., 101 E St. Held in conjunction with Assemblywoman Kristin Olsen’s office.
• Denair – Aug. 28, 10:30 a.m. to noon, Denair Community Services District, 3850 N. Gratton Road. Held in conjunction with Assemblywoman Kristin Olsen’s office.
• Newman – Aug. 8, 9 to 10:30 a.m., 938 Fresno St. Held in conjunction with Sen. Anthony Cannella’s and Assemblyman Adam Gray’s offices.
• Patterson – Aug. 8, 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 1 Plaza. Held in conjunction with Sen. Anthony Cannella’s and Assemblyman Adam Gray’s offices.
• Escalon – Aug. 12, 10 to 11 a.m., City Hall, 2060 McHenry Ave.
• Ripon – Aug. 26, 1 to 2 p.m., Chamber of Commerce, 929 W. Main St.
• Manteca – Friday and Aug. 15, 10 to 11:30 a.m., Chamber of Commerce, 183 W. North St., Suite 6.
• Tracy – Wednesday and Aug. 20, 1 to 2:30 p.m., City Hall, 333 Civic Center Plaza, Room 216.
Editor's Choice Videos
Join the Discussion
The Modesto Bee is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.