Road Work for the week of July 14, 2014
07/13/2014 8:07 PM
07/13/2014 8:39 PM
ROAD WORK• Replacement of the Pelandale Avenue interchange at Highway 99 will require shoulder closures at various times this week. Details are at www.sr99pelandale.org.
• Expansion of the Virginia Corridor trail will require temporary closure of Bowen Avenue just east of Beard School.
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction for intersection improvements at Roselle and Merle avenues .
• Briggsmore Avenue from Sisk Road to 500 feet west of McHenry Avenue will have alternating lane closures for pavement work.• Tree trimming will require closures in the right lane on northbound and southbound McHenry from Needham Street to Claratina Avenue .
• Delays are expected for construction of a right-turn lane from eastbound Bangs Avenue to southbound Prescott Road .
• Sections of Carver Road will be closed to through traffic from Orangeburg Avenue to Roseburg Avenue from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for pipeline construction. Some lane closures are planned on Orangeburg Avenue between Grape Avenue and Del Vale Avenue.
• Water main work will take place mainly at night on Sisk Road, starting about 500 feet north of Kiernan Avenue, then west on Kiernan to the opposite side of Highway 99, ending at Elm Street and Broadway Avenue.
• Sewer work will continue near Elm and Rosemore avenues.
Editor's Choice Videos
Join the Discussion
The Modesto Bee is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.