• Replacement of thePelandale Avenue
interchange atHighway 99
will require shoulder closures at various times this week. Details are atwww.sr99pelandale.org
• Expansion of the Virginia Corridor trail will require temporary closure ofBowen Avenue
just east of Beard School.
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction for intersection improvements atRoselle and Merle avenues
• Briggsmore Avenue from Sisk Road to 500 feet west of McHenry Avenue will have alternating lane closures for pavement work.
• Tree trimming will require detours onMorris Avenue
through July 10 and in the right lane on northbound and southboundMcHenry
through July 18.
• Delays are expected for construction of a right-turn lane from eastboundBangs Avenue
to southboundPrescott Road
will have temporary lane closures for asphalt patching through Thursday.
• Sections ofCarver Road
will be closed to through traffic fromOrangeburg Avenue
from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for pipeline construction.
• Sewer work will continue nearElm