ROAD WORK• Replacement of the Pelandale Avenue interchange on Highway 99 will require shoulder closures at various times this week.
• Expansion of the Virginia Corridor trail will require temporary closure of Bowen Avenue just east of Beard School.
• Oakdale Road from Briggsmore Avenue to Floyd Avenue will have alternating lane closures for pavement work.• Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction for intersection improvements at Roselle and Merle avenues .
• Briggsmore Avenue from Sisk Road to 500 feet west of McHenry Avenue will have alternating lane closures for pavement work.• Tree trimming will require detours on Morris Avenue from McHenry Avenue to Coffee Road through July 10 and in the right lane on northbound McHenry from Needham Street to Orangeburg Avenue on Wednesday.
• Delays are expected for construction of a right-turn lane from eastbound Bangs Avenue to southbound Prescott Road .
• Vintage Drive from Sisk Road to Gagos Drive will be closed for paving until Thursday.
• Sections of Carver Road will be closed to through traffic from Orangeburg Avenue to Roseburg Avenue from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for pipeline construction.
• Sewer work will continue near Elm and Rosemore avenues.