• Replacement of thePelandale Avenue
interchange onHighway 99
will require shoulder closures at various times this week.
• Expansion of the Virginia Corridor trail will require temporary closure ofBowen Avenue
just east of Beard School.
• Oakdale Road from Briggsmore Avenue to Floyd Avenue will have alternating lane closures for pavement work.
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction for intersection improvements at
• Briggsmore Avenue from Sisk Road to 500 feet west of McHenry Avenue will have alternating lane closures for pavement work.
• Tree trimming will require detours onMorris Avenue
through July 10 and in the northbound lane onPrescott Road
• Delays are expected for construction of a right-turn lane from eastboundBangs Avenue
to southboundPrescott Road
• Coffee Road from Briggsmore Avenue to Sylvan Avenue will be reduced to one lane for paving.
• Storm drain work will limit traffic to two lanes onOrangeburg Avenue
toDel Vale Avenue
• The intersection ofElm Avenue
will be closed until Tuesday for sewer work.