ROAD WORK• Replacement of the Pelandale Avenue interchange on Highway 99 will require shoulder closures at various times this week.
• Expansion of the Virginia Corridor trail will require temporary closure of Bowen Avenue just east of Beard School.
• Oakdale Road from Briggsmore Avenue to Floyd Avenue will have alternating lane closures for pavement work.• Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction for intersection improvements at Roselle and Merle avenues .
• Briggsmore Avenue from Sisk Road to 500 feet west of McHenry Avenue will have alternating lane closures for pavement work.• Tree trimming will require detours on Morris Avenue near Coffee Road through July 10 and in the northbound lane on Prescott Road from Cheyenne Way to Snyder Avenue on Wednesday.
• Delays are expected for construction of a right-turn lane from eastbound Bangs Avenue to southbound Prescott Road .
• Coffee Road from Briggsmore Avenue to Sylvan Avenue will be reduced to one lane for paving.• Storm drain work will limit traffic to two lanes on Orangeburg Avenue from Grape Avenue to Del Vale Avenue .
• The intersection of Elm Avenue and Rosemore Avenue will be closed until Tuesday for sewer work.