ROAD WORK• Replacement of the Pelandale Avenue interchange on Highway 99 will require lane closures at various times this week.
• Expansion of the Virginia Corridor trail will require temporary closure of Bowen Avenue just east of Beard School.
• Oakdale Road from Briggsmore Avenue to Floyd Avenue will have alternating lane closures for pavement work.
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction for intersection improvements at Roselle and Merle avenues .
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane on Ninth Street from Carpenter Road to Tully Road for crack sealing.
• Tree-trimming will require detours on Bodem Street from Morris Avenue to Lucern Avenue through June 12, on Morris from Bodem to McHenry Avenue from Tuesday through Friday, and on Morris from McHenry to Coffee Road from Friday through July 10.
• J Street from 10th Street to 11th Street will be closed to through traffic for paving today.
• Storm drain work will limit traffic to two lanes on Orangeburg Avenue from Grape Avenue to Del Vale Avenue .