• The replacement of thePelandale Avenue
interchange onHighway 99
will require lane closures at various times this week.
• Fiber-optic cable placement will affect traffic on10th Street
, and on theBriggsmore Avenue-Carpenter Road freeway overcrossing
from theOrangeburg-Sisk Road intersection
toBlue Gum Avenue
• Expansion of theVirginia Corridor trail
will require closure ofBowen Avenue
just east of Beard School for about two weeks starting Tuesday.
• Oakdale Road from Briggsmore Avenue to Floyd Avenue will have alternating lane closures for pavement work.
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction for intersection improvements atRoselle
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane onNinth Street
for crack sealing.