• The replacement of thePelandale Avenue
interchange onHighway 99
will require nighttime closure of a southbound lane at various times Monday and Tuesday.
• Fiber-optic cable placement will affect traffic on10th Street
, and on theBriggsmore Avenue-Carpenter Road freeway overcrossing
from theOrangeburg-Sisk Road intersection
toBlue Gum Avenue
• Expansion of the Virginia Corridor trail means permanent closure of the former railbed betweenBowen
to motor vehicles. The contractor has closed the sidewalk on the north side ofRumble Road
. Sidewalk-closed signs are in place at theCollege Avenue
crosswalk andYukon Drive
• Oakdale Road from Briggsmore to Floyd avenues will have alternating lane closures for pavement work.
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction for intersection improvements atRoselle
• Traffic lanes will be reduced onCarpenter Road
fromBlue Gum Avenue
starting Thursday for median improvements.
will be closed fromMcHenry Avenue
because of resurfacing ofLottie Avenue