Wellspring Anglican Church held its first service at its permanent home in northwest Modesto on Sunday. In 2009, the majority of parishioners at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church walked away rather than become embroiled in an expensive legal fight with the Episcopal Church USA over ownership of the large, multimillion-dollar facility at Oakdale Road and Briggsmore Avenue. The church held a special dedication service for its new permanent church at 1548 Cummins Drive. Part of the West Campus Business Park, it covers 2.4 acres, with a 14,600-square-foot building and 140 parking spaces behind The Home Depot. The church paid $955,000 for the property in 2013 and spent about $1.75 million to remodel it into a 4,700-square-foot sanctuary seating about 250 people, along with classrooms, a youth room and a fellowship area.