▪ The replacement of the Pelandale Avenue interchange on Highway 99 will involve shoulder closures at various locations. Details are at www.sr99pelandale.org.
▪ The extension of the Virginia Corridor trail has not yet opened, but all street work is complete.
▪ Water mains are being improved in an area bounded by Encina, La Loma, Las Palmas and Covena avenues. Edgebrook Drive will be closed to through traffic from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
▪ A sewer project in the Emerald Avenue area will include work on Emerald and Elm Avenue.
▪ H Street will have lane closures between 17th and 10th streets for a traffic signal upgrade.
▪ Water system upgrades in south Modesto will include work on Tucson, Plumas, Placer, Modoc and Whitmore avenues and Ustick Road.
▪ Standiford Avenue between McHenry Avenue and Dale Road will have temporary lane closures for crack sealing.
▪ Tully Road between Briggsmore and Coldwell avenues will have temporary lane closures for crack sealing.