1. Where were you in ’62?
2. Who is the Modesto native who made “American Graffiti”?
3. Who were the four main characters?
4. Who played the four main characters?
5. Where was “American Graffiti” filmed?
6. How long did it take to film the movie?
7. What is the airline that carries Curt away?
8. What was the name of the car club depicted in the movie?
9. Who was the gravelly voiced radio DJ?
10. How many Academy Award nominations did “American Graffiti” receive?
11. At the end of the movie, the screen credits relate what happened to each of the characters. What was the fate of Steve Bolander?
12. Which actor refused to cut his hair for the film, believing that he would never work again until his hair grew out.
13. What did that actor suggest as an alternative?
14. Who said, “They put so much of that stuff (hair grease) in my hair, a fly just slid right off.”
15. And whom did George Lucas end up giving lessons to on how to comb his greaser-geek hairstyle?
– Compiled from Bee archives