Gustine residents temporarily evacuated after gas leak
01/10/2013 11:18 AM
01/10/2013 11:20 AM
More than 20 people were evacuated from their homes Wednesday morning after a natural gas line was ruptured.
Gustine Public Works employees accidentally ruptured the pipeline while working on underground utilities in front of Gustine Garden Apartments at 394 Wallis Avenue, according to Sgt. Jim Hamera of the Gustine Police Department.
For more on the story, click here .
Editor's Choice Videos
Join the Discussion
The Modesto Bee is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.