13 Things You Should Know About Me: Abraham Galvan
04/30/2014 12:00 AM
04/29/2014 1:51 PM
1. Favorite food: Bread Pakora!
2. Dream job: Pediatrician
3. Song Stuck In My Head: “Don’t Need Ya’ll,” by Iggy Azalea
4. Life plans: To have a stable job and give back to the community
5. Guilty pleasure: Rainbow Twizzlers (a whole bag of them)
6. Weirdest things in my pocket: Carmex, three Chapsticks and one Nivea Lip Balm
7. Favorite childhood memory: Picnicking in my front yard with my mom
8. Most embarrassing moment: I spelled “fox” wrong in third grade
9. Latest obsession: Beyoncé
10. Must see TV show: “The Voice”
11. Favorite book: “The Kitchen God’s Wife,” by Amy Tan
12. Biggest fear: Heights
13. If I had a superpower, it would be: To walk through solid objects!
Join the Discussion
The Modesto Bee is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.