13 Things You Should Know About Me: Harneet Badial, junior, Turlock High School
04/09/2014 12:00 AM
04/08/2014 1:07 PM
1. Song stuck in my head: “Love is an Open Door,” from the movie “Frozen”
2. Favorite food: My mom’s homemade rice!
3. Dream job: Any job where I get to travel the world
4. Guilty pleasure: Leftover pizza for breakfast
5. Favorite website: Wanelo
6. Weirdest dream: I was sick once and I had a cough drop in my mouth, but when I fell asleep, I dreamed myself walking to the trash can and spitting it out. When I woke up, I had actually spit it on myself!
7. Weirdest thing in my purse: A razor
8. Weirdest place to take a nap: On my coach’s classroom countertop
9. Most embarrassing moment: When I was playing tennis and totally tripped in front of two cute guys who were waiting for a court
10. Latest obsession: “Frozen”
11. Must-see TV shows: “Full House,” “Gossip Girl,” “Pretty Little Liars”
12. Biggest fear: Having to swim in open water where there are fish swimming around
13. If I had a superpower, it would be: Invisibility
Join the Discussion
The Modesto Bee is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.