13 Things You Should Know About Me: Hunter Martinez, Turlock High School Junior
12/18/2013 12:00 AM
12/17/2013 1:41 PM
1. Song stuck in my head: “The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)” by Ylvis
2. Favorite food: I like taco truck tacos.
3. Guilty pleasure: Mine is chocolate bars.
4. Favorite website: Instagram
5. Weirdest dream: Riding on Big Foot’s shoulders eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
6. Weirdest place to take a nap: Inside of Walmart in the aisle on Black Friday
7. Childhood memory: Going to the snow for the first time
8. Thing to do on a Saturday: Going midnight bowling with friends
9. Must-see TV shows: “Revolution” and “Blacklist”
10. Biggest fear: Not accomplishing my goals
11. If I had a superpower what it would be: To be able to heal people with a touch
12. Strangest habit: Licking my lips when I am nervous
13. My idol: My parents are my idols.
Join the Discussion
The Modesto Bee is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.