1. Song stuck in my head: “Foundations,” by Kate Nash
2. Favorite food: Because it’s wintertime, persimmons!
3. Dream job: I would love to become a CAP (child adolescent psychiatrist).
4. Guilty pleasure: Eating
5. Favorite website: I love any and all social networks!
6. Who’d play you in a movie: Amy Poehler because she’s hilarious and I like to make myself think I’m funny.
7. Weirdest dream: I had a dream that I woke up in a random country and was fistfighting other tourists.
8. Weirdest thing in your purse/pocket/glove compartment/locker: I keep snacks in my purse, but I think that’s normal.
9. Favorite childhood memory: Moving to California, because it’s the greatest state ever.
11. Favorite book/reading
material: “Rules,” by Cynthia Lord
12. Biggest fear: Spiders and
13. My idol: Probably Regina Spektor. Aside from being one of my favorite singers, the story of her family coming to America is inspiring.