• Replacement of the Pelandale Avenue interchange at Highway 99 will require shoulder closures at various times this week. Details are at www.sr99pelandale.org.
• Expansion of the Virginia Corridor trail will require temporary closure of Bowen Avenue just east of Beard School.
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction for intersection improvements at Roselle and Merle avenues.
• Briggsmore Avenue from Sisk Road to 500 feet west of McHenry Avenue will have alternating lane closures for pavement work.
• Tree trimming will require closures in the right lane on northbound and southbound McHenry from Needham Street to Claratina Avenue.
• Delays are expected for construction of a right-turn lane from eastbound Bangs Avenue to southbound Prescott Road.
• Sections of Carver Road will be closed to through traffic from Orangeburg Avenue to Roseburg Avenue from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for pipeline construction. Some lane closures are planned on Orangeburg Avenue between Grape Avenue and Del Vale Avenue.
• Water main work will take place mainly at night on Sisk Road, starting about 500 feet north of Kiernan Avenue, then west on Kiernan to the opposite side of Highway 99, ending at Elm Street and Broadway Avenue.
• Sewer work will continue near Elm and Rosemore avenues.