MoBand launched its 95th season, which carries the theme “Rockin’ the Bowl,” greeted by its usual overflow crowd at the Mancini Bowl in Graceada Park on Thursday evening. The free community event runs for six weeks in the summer, with concerts beginning at 8 p.m. every Thursday through July 10. This week’s program was “Rockin’ the Vinyl,” a Graffiti Summer celebration with music of the 1950s. Upcoming shows are:
• June 12 – “Big Boys,” male artists will be highlighted, including the works of Neil Diamond, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra and Paul McCartney.
• June 19 – “Date Night,” dedicated to couples on dates, with light, romantic music including songs by Adele, Billy Joel and others.
• June 26 – “Tie-Dyed,” music of the 1960s from bands such as The Mamas & the Papas, The Beatles and more.
• July 3 – “Patriotic Kick-Off,” Fourth of July celebration with patriotic music, singalongs and a salute to veterans.
• July 10 – “Summer Replay,” the most popular selections from the concert series will be performed again at the season finale. For a photo gallery, see modbee.com.