• The replacement of the Pelandale Avenue interchange on Highway 99 will require lane closures at various times this week.
• Fiber-optic cable placement will affect traffic on 10th Street from J Street to H Street, M Street from Needham Street to 11th Street, Coffee Road from Orangeburg Avenue to Celeste Drive, and on the Briggsmore Avenue-Carpenter Road freeway overcrossing from the Orangeburg-Sisk Road intersection to Blue Gum Avenue.
• Expansion of the Virginia Corridor trail will require closure of Bowen Avenue just east of Beard School for about two weeks starting Tuesday.
• Oakdale Road from Briggsmore Avenue to Floyd Avenue will have alternating lane closures for pavement work.
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction for intersection improvements at Roselle and Merle avenues.
• Traffic will be reduced to one lane on Ninth Street from Carpenter Road to Tully Road for crack sealing.