DELAYS, DETOURS FOR WEEK AHEAD
• Coffee Road from Scenic Drive to Orangeburg Avenue will be reduced to one lane for crack sealing.
• Fiber-optic cable placement will affect traffic on 10th Street from J Street to H Street, M Street from Needham Street to 11th Street, Coffee Road from Orangeburg Avenue to Celeste Road, and on the Briggsmore/Carpenter freeway overcrossing from the Orangeburg/Sisk Road intersection to Bluegum Avenue.
• Tree trimming will require detours on Sunrise Avenue from Tokay Avenue to Norwegian Avenue, on Tokay from McHenry Avenue to Sunrise, on Norwegian from McHenry to Sunrise, on Bowen Avenue from McHenry to the Virginia Corridor trail, and on Sunrise from Briggsmore Avenue to Orangeburg Avenue.
• Water-main work will restrict traffic on Sunrise Avenue from Briggsmore Avenue to Granger Avenue.
• Expansion of the Virginia Corridor trail means permanent closure of the former railbed between Bowen and Woodrow avenues to motor vehicles. Minor traffic controls can be expected at Bowen, Leveland Lane, West Rumble Road and Woodrow.