Rep. Jeff Denham, R-Turlock, has set his mobile district office hours for the year to meet with constituents, answer their questions and engage in a dialogue about his work in Washington and the Central Valley.
“Mobile district office hours are a great way to meet with me and my staff for help with federal agencies, questions about my views and concerns about how the federal government is impacting you,” Denham said in a news release. “I always enjoy the opportunity to meet with 10th district residents and look forward to seeing many of you at our office hours throughout the year.”
Denham and staff members are available to assist constituents with casework on matters including Medicare, Veterans Affairs, Social Security, the Internal Revenue Service and other federal legislation.
No appointment is necessary for the mobile office hours, which are given below. The schedule is subject to change throughout the year; any alterations will be posted at http://denham.house.gov/mobile-district-office-hours. For more information, contact Denham’s Modesto district office at (209) 579-5458.
• Second Tuesday of the month – Escalon: 10 to 11 a.m., City Hall, 2060 McHenry Ave.
• Fourth Tuesday of the month – Ripon: 1 to 2 p.m., Ripon Chamber of Commerce, 929 W. Main St.
• First Thursday of the month – Turlock: 9 to 10 a.m., Turlock Chamber of Commerce conference room, 115 S. Golden State Blvd. Note: This month, the Turlock hours will be Wednesdayat 9 a.m.
• First and third Wednesdays of the month – Tracy: 1 to 2:30 p.m., City Hall, 333 Civic Center Plaza, Room 216
• Second Thursday of the month – Hughson: 10:30 a.m. to noon, 7018 Pine St.
• Fourth Thursday of the month – Denair: 10:30 a.m. to noon, Denair Community Center, 3850 N. Gratton Road
• First Friday of the month – Oakdale: 9:30 to 11 a.m., Oakdale Chamber of Commerce, 590 N. Yosemite Ave.
• First Friday of the month – Waterford: noon to 1:30 p.m., 101 E St.
• First and third Fridays of the month – Manteca: 10 to 11:30 a.m., Manteca Chamber of Commerce, 183 W. North St., Suite 6
• Second Friday of the month – Newman: 9 to 10:30 a.m., 938 Fresno St.
• Second Friday of the month – Patterson: 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 1 Plaza
• Third Friday of the month – Riverbank: 10 to 11:30 a.m., City Hall, 6707 Third St.
• Third Friday of the month – Ceres: 1 to 2:30 p.m., Ceres Community Center, 2701 Fourth St.