DELAYS, DETOURS FOR WEEK AHEAD
• Road closures at Stanislaus Food Products include 11th Street from D Street to Morton Boulevard and B Street from 10th Street to Morton.
• Traffic on Sylvan Avenue is reduced to one lane from Millbrook Avenue to Claus Road. Litt Road north of the Mary Grogan Park entrance is closed.
• Delays are expected at the Carpenter Road Bridge over the Tuolumne River.
• Braden Avenue near Dale Road will be closed to through traffic for storm drain improvements.
• Traffic is restricted on McHenry Avenue from Claratina Avenue to Bangs Avenue for a PG&E safety project. Westbound Claratina east of McHenry to Coffee Road and Bangs from McHenry to Dale Road will be closed intermittently.
• Fiber-optic work will slow traffic on southbound College Avenue from Orangeburg Avenue to Needham Street and westbound on Needham from McHenry to College; H Street from 18th Street to 11th Street and 11th Street from Needham to H; La Loma Avenue from James Street to Miller Avenue; and eastbound Orangeburg from College to Martin Road.
• Single-lane closures will be in place on Oakdale Road from Briggsmore Avenue to Floyd Avenue for pavement work.
• N Street is closed from Ninth to 11th streets for asphalt overlay.
• Claus Road between Sylvan Avenue and Briggsmore Avenue will have delays for street improvements.
• Tree trimming will affect traffic on Claus Road from Scenic Drive to Yosemite Boulevard, on Mount Vernon Drive from College Avenue to Tully Road, on College from Bowen Avenue to Durant Street, and on Bowen from College to Tully.
• Street improvements near El Vista School will include closure of Trask Lane between Encina Avenue and Roble Avenue from
7 a.m to 5 p.m. Tuesday to Thursday.