DELAYS, DETOURS FOR WEEK AHEAD
• Road closures at Stanislaus Food Products include 11th Street from D Street to Morton Boulevard and B Street from 10th Street to Morton.
• Traffic on Sylvan Avenue is reduced to one lane from Millbrook Avenue to Claus Road. Litt Road north of the Mary Grogan Park entrance is closed.
• Delays are expected at the Carpenter Road Bridge over the Tuolumne River.
• Braden Avenue near Dale Road will be closed to through traffic for storm drain improvements.
• Traffic is restricted to one lane on Dale Road from Bangs Avenue to Standiford Avenue and on Sisk Road at Rumble Road for PG&E gas main work.
• Traffic is restricted on McHenry Avenue from Claratina Avenue to Bangs Avenue for a PG&E safety project. Westbound Claratina east of McHenry will be closed intermittently.
• Fiber-optic work will slow traffic on southbound College Avenue from Orangeburg Avenue to Needham Street and westbound on Needham from McHenry to College; H Street from 18th Street to 11th Street and 11th Street from Needham to H; La Loma Avenue from James Street to Miller Avenue; and eastbound Orangeburg from College to Martin Road.
• Single-lane closures will be in place on Oakdale Road from Briggsmore Avenue to Floyd Avenue for pavement work.
• N Street is closed from Ninth to 11th streets for asphalt overlay.