FOR WEEK AHEAD
• Road closures at Stanislaus Food Products include 11th Street from D Street to Morton Boulevard and B Street from 10th Street to Morton.
• Traffic on Sylvan Avenue is reduced to one lane from Millbrook Avenue to Claus Road. Litt Road south of Sylvan is not accessible from Sylvan. Litt north to the Mary Grogan Park entrance is open.
• Delays are expected at the Carpenter Road Bridge over the Tuolumne River.
• Tuolumne Boulevard between Seventh Street and Neece Drive is reduced to one lane in each direction for an asphalt overlay.
• Traffic is restricted to one lane on Dale Road from Bangs Avenue to Standiford Avenue and on Sisk Road at Rumble Road for PG&E gas main work.
• Traffic is restricted on McHenry Avenue from Claratina Avenue to Bangs Avenue for a PG&E safety project. Westbound Claratina east of McHenry will be closed intermittently.
• Fiber-optic work will slow traffic on southbound College Avenue from Orangeburg Avenue to Needham Street and westbound on Needham from McHenry to College; H Street from 18th Street to 11th Street and 11th Street from Needham to H; La Loma Avenue from James Street to Miller Avenue; and eastbound Orangeburg from College to Martin Road.
• Single-lane closures will be in place on Oakdale Road from Briggsmore Avenue to Floyd Avenue for pavement work.
• Single-lane closures are needed for tree trimming along Claus Road from Scenic Drive to Yosemite Boulevard.