MODESTO — 1. Song stuck in my head: "Sleep Alone," by Two Door Cinema Club
2. Favorite quote: "Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you." Dr. Seuss
3. Latest obsession: Girl Scout cookies! It's my favorite time of the year!
4. If my life were a movie, it would be called: "ABCD (American Born Confused Desi)"*
5. Strangest habit: I like to chew on ice all the time.
6. My idol: Definitely my mother. I admire her work ethic and determination to always achieve her goals. She is my biggest motivator and I cannot thank her enough for that.
7. Best thing I ever ate: A Monte Cristo from the Blue Bayou.
8. Greatest place to be with friends: Disneyland! Being in the Happiest Place on Earth with your best friends is so magical!
9. Biggest fear: SNAKES! I have ophidiophobia.
10. Plans for the future: Go to college and live a happy life.
11. Dream job: I would love to have a job where I could travel to unique and exotic places all over the world.
12. Favorite place in the world: Switzerland
13. Grooviest thing I've ever done: I went to a performing arts summer camp for a couple of years and learned how to walk on stilts! *ABCDs are people born in the United States who return to their motherland: India.